- It is best to close all programs other than your web browser when you download and install programs.
- Click on the Try or Download link for the product you wish to download
- Look for the option to "Run" the file. This is is easiest option if your
browser supports it, because the program setup will begin automatically and you will just
follow the prompts from there to completion.
- If there is no "Run" option, look for the "Save" option,
which is the next best thing.
- Some browsers have a download folder they automatically place files into. If you are not sure where
the download location is, you should look for an option to choose or change the "Save In" location.
If you can change it to your Desktop, that would make it easier to find when the download is complete.
- Find the file you downloaded (in the download folder or on your Desktop) and
double-click on it to "Run" it and begin the installation process
- When complete, you are welcome to delete the file from the saved
download (since you can always get it again from this page!)