How Do I Make Some Records Private?
There a two pieces to this.
1. Passwords. Under the Tools Menu, Select Options and finally Passwords.
You will notice that we have 3 fundamental passwords that you can use.
- Full Access: This is the password that you will use.
- Guest Access: User that enters your data using this password will
be able to have full access to all records however they will not be able to see
any Private Records. It's like they don't exist at all.
- Read Only Access: Prevents the user from both seeing any private records
and prevents them from making any changes to your data at all.
2. Groups. Any records, be they Appointments, Task Items or Contacts
that you place into a Group that contains the word private become invisible to Guests
and Read Only Access Users. A few examples of Group names would be
- My private records
- Friends Private
This help article applies to