Programmer's release notes for Time & Chaos
For Internal Use only.
- fixed a issue with type ahead disabled in contacts that was still autofilling fields
- fixed an inconsistency with recalling the previous word wrap choice on the classic screen
- various bug fixes and maintenance updates
- fixed a month calendar start time bug when appointment start time was edited in the Android application
- added 2 new themes darker theme blue and darker theme orange.
- various bug fixes and maintenance updates.
- fixed a bug in the import tool under the file menu that was injected with the last update that would prevent the importing of data.
- added a delete confirmation dialog on the Quickfind screen.
- added a fix when importing transportable records of old daytitles so that they do not convert to local time
- appointment location now fills in automatically when dropping a contact into the appointment window
- new option to turn on/off leading trailing dates on monthly calendar printout, located on the Print Options Tweaks tab.
- fixed a minor selection issue with calendar, tasks on classic view to display linked names when multiselecting records
- export to csv file works with selected records rather than the whole list.
- fixed a minor issue with toggling the All Contacts checkbox on Linked Contacts
- fixed a possible error that occurred for some when doing a backup when closing the program
- fixed the alarm checkbox inconsistency with repeating calendar events on the monthview and weekview screen without an alarm
- added the name of the dataset being opened to the password access screen.
- fixed an issue when synchronizing with Chaos Host that would skip deletes from Host
- minor highlighting change in the notes editor so cursor keys remove highlight selection
- fixed a possible error in selection of paperbins on printers
- product registration is now done in the application and not the installer.
- improved error handling for invalid photo format on a contact record.
- fixed monthview category filter
- removed resize rows from columns menu to simplify interface options.
- reports now remembers the last database selection used.
- items linked on projects, tasks and calendar by dragging can now be removed without deleting the records
- blank end time on calendar events is now possible as a default if you set the default duration to 0 minutes
- fixed word wrapping issue on QuickPrint
- fixed the drop down list for field 19 of the contacts custom fields.
- removed event drag color from week planner for improved appearance.
- restricted the use of date variables in the report module to the "equals to" or "contains" logic
- fixed a minor month view calendar issue where the mouse moving to a 2nd monitor could raise an error
- fixed a minor theme issue with Caspian where the telephone numbers font was an incorrect color.
- fixed an issue in calendar where the duration column would display incorrectly.
- fixed a possible error when synchronizing with Chaos Host
- fixed a display issue with 4K displays
- fixed an alarm system
- unicode support - you can now type a description, note in international character sets such as Kanji, Hebrew ...
- new records may now be added using the Insert key on the keyboard.
- imported vCalendar and vCard records now replace \n for a line feed
- incoming transportable records can be double clicked on to preview
- much improved drag and drop of grid items
- search footer hot key ctrl + s
- vastly improved column stretch. It actually works now.
- removed any invalid plugins from appearing on the accessory menu
- fixed a bug that would cause a new appointment to pick up the incorrect group name if the contacts were also filtered by group.
- fixed a bug that would prevent the grid from scrolling to a newly added contact
- fixed a bug where the cursor keys would not work when using the type ahead lookup in the contact list
- fixed a theme color bug with text box on quickfind screen