Programmer's release notes for Legal Billing.
For Internal Use only.
- now works with large currency value transactions.
- Timeslip matter field now displays all client matters previously used for that client regardless of date.
- return address and print footer can now use unicode (international) characters.
- a fix for emailing invoices through MS Outlook
- a fix for registering the software for customers that allowed the trial period to completely expire.
- allow the use of a - character that was previously restricted in the matter field.
- a chaos host sync change for improved synchronization of deleted items
- fixed a slight alignment issue on an invoice footer
- fixed an issue with archiving record count
- fixed default extension used when exporting data
- fixed an issue with open dialog on network shares
- added band color selection in program settings
- corrects a previous balance calculation from including an item on the first for the following month
- corrects a grid sorting issue on currency columns.
- improved toolbar sizing for old versions of Windows with scaled fonts
- version number has been updated to reflect it's Windows 10 compatibility and simplify our version numbers for customers.
- improved performance.
- new Windows 10 style. Optional theme is set within the program Options.
- last used invoice number is now stored in the database, this allows multiple users on a network to share and increment the same numbers. Also when moving data between computers, the invoice number moves with the data.
- new option to manually set the last used invoice number on Print Settings.
- unicode support for international languages