Programmer's release notes for Legal Billing.
For Internal Use only.
- as maximum length of the staff field is 40 characters, input is now prevented from attempting to exceed that limit.
- new default rates for new timeslips can now be saved and recalled by staff. This option is in settings under the file menu.
- timeslip entry screen now correctly minimizes to the taskbar.
- various minor bug fixes
- client list now refreshes automatically when new contacts are inserted during a synchronization with your Chaos Hosting account
- reopen list now shortens (if necessary) the path to the folder correctly
- fixed a bug where the page number on printed invoice could appear twice on the same page if margins are not default
- added a new sticky date feature to easy inputting of transactions. last used date will be used for new entries. Can be turned off in Settings
- fixed a possible display issue when rounding of sales tax is then added to the total column.
- UTF8 encoding of email header and footer to support international character sets
- now works with large currency value transactions.
- Timeslip matter field now displays all client matters previously used for that client regardless of date.
- return address and print footer can now use unicode (international) characters.
- a fix for emailing invoices through MS Outlook
- a fix for registering the software for customers that allowed the trial period to completely expire.
- allow the use of a - character that was previously restricted in the matter field.
- a chaos host sync change for improved synchronization of deleted items
- fixed a slight alignment issue on an invoice footer
- fixed an issue with archiving record count
- fixed default extension used when exporting data
- fixed an issue with open dialog on network shares
- added band color selection in program settings
- corrects a previous balance calculation from including an item on the first for the following month
- corrects a grid sorting issue on currency columns.
- improved toolbar sizing for old versions of Windows with scaled fonts
- version number has been updated to reflect it's Windows 10 compatibility and simplify our version numbers for customers.
- improved performance.
- new Windows 10 style. Optional theme is set within the program Options.
- last used invoice number is now stored in the database, this allows multiple users on a network to share and increment the same numbers. Also when moving data between computers, the invoice number moves with the data.
- new option to manually set the last used invoice number on Print Settings.
- unicode support for international languages