Change Log for ChaosSync for Outlook
For Internal Use only.
- Re-signed the install file and program file for security purposes after previous signature expired. (The signature shows you have the legitimate file from Chaos Software.)
- Updated for version 10 of Intellect, Time & Chaos, and Chaos Free
- Fixed unmapped fields (Business2 and Home2) getting data
- Fixed link to this history file.
- Fixed issue where Tasks would not sync from Outlook to Chaos.
- Fixed mapping of Business2 and Home2.
- New Version Written for Intellect 4.
- Fixed issue where no contacts would be written to Chaos.
- Fixed issue where Categories may not be written to Outlook.
- Fixed issue where zip would map to country.
- Fixed mapping default phone labels problem.
- Fixed Job Title mapping issue.
- Forced Colors of Text on Mapping Screen to avoid white text on white background.
- Fixed "Interface Not Supported" error on Contacts. Now works with Distribution Lists.
- Enabled step 3 on mapping screen after step 1 is chosen (allows starting over).
- Whole new version written from the ground up.
- Improved the interface.
- Streamlined mapping.
- Program code is now ready for future updates.
- Most Important: Much Faster!